CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Get Well Mom!


This was a card that I made a while ago which fell a part (stingy with the mono I guess) Well As I was fixing this I was getting crazy with the leafs and flowers. In the end it came out really nice. I think that my Mom will love it she just got out of the hospital last night and I am going to go see her. Anyways enough of that. Here are the Deets
Deets:
Stamps: Bold and Basic greeting, Priceless, Imaginisce- snag'em stamps Tweitterpated collection/ Foxy stamp Paper: Cameo coral, white, Coral DP Ink: Cameo coral, black Accessories: Nesties, Copic mkrs, Big Top note, XL oval punch, ribbon, MS leaf punch, Primas, SU Brads and sponge, of course Pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin