CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beacon of Hope


Wow Baby! It has been forever girlfriend since I have been on and even posted anything. Life happens. Work, Family crisis's, pleasures and more family crisis's and get ready set go to come back on and then I got a great job of making invitations for a 65 bday party. ( Save the dates, invites and thank you's) How great. Well that has taken up much of my time. Now that that chunk of time has gone I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I just made one of these great cards using the set from CHF the scene it batch. Here are the Deets
Deets:
Stamps: CHF Scene it- Beacon of Hope Paper: Neenah white, Brilliant blue, Yo Yo yellow Ink: Black Accessories: Copic mkrs, Colorless Blender, Nesties, Ribbon, Big Top note die cut.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin