CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

You are so Beautiful!


Wow! Have you ever have a conversation about someone and find out in the conversation that the person was so private that no-one knew that they were ill and then find out that a week or so they passed away. Again Wow! I just found out that one of my father's friends passed away with lymphoma and no one knew. I am just blown away. Last month they just had a new arrival. the first gran baby too. I thought that I would make a bright sympathy card for them. Jan was a beautiful ,bright, always said what was on her mind. Fitting huh! Sorry for the bad news but it is a cheery card.
Deets:
Stampsets: Doodles from inkadinkado, All year I cheer I sentiment Accessories: MS leaf punch, pop dots, copic mkrs Inks; Black, Paper: DP, bashful blue, white

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin