CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Lovely for MUM!

I am totally hooked on these colors lately ( Copic R59 Cardenal, YR07 Cadmium orange,& G99 Olive) I have colored so many things these colors and I had a blast playing with the copics and filling in this cool stamp that I have had for years. I have noticed that ever since I was turned on my SU! All of the neat stamps that I bought over the years have taken a back seat. Well Now I have been going back to see what I have and what cool things that I can color in with the copics. Just lovely!

Copic colour challenge (R59,YR07,G99), OCC ( Your favorite colors)

Deets:

Stampsets: Hero Arts CL334 Happy Mothers day, PSX retired pansies Accessories: Copic mkrs, MS edge punch, SU flower, lg flower punch, Sizzix leaf, Nesties, bling, pop dots, glue dots, ribbon Inks: Black Paper: Purely pomegranite, only orange, old olive, white

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin