CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pretty as a Picture





I made this card especially for the weekend challenge but when I put it on SCS I totally forgot to put in the code WSC51. I am so distracted because of those birds. I can't believe it. Probally because I am a Mom and it's like a home invasion and Poof! your whole family is gone. Its so sad. SO,Not thinking this morning just getting therapy through stamping.
Recipe
Stamp Set: Close as a Memory, Small Script

Accessories: Hole punch, brown brads, pop dots, nesties, red ribbon, glitter system copper glitter, Su! mkrs- barouque burg., more mustard, old olive, mellow moss, sponge

Inks: TH vintage photo, choc. chip
Paper: DP- Wild Asparagus, Karen Foster, Real Red, Vanilla

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin