CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Always thinking of you!

I made this card for a girlfriend of mine. I am always thinking of her. She has had a really ruff time with one of her girls. She has been sick on and off for a few years. Now symptoms are coming back again (nervous!) and so off to the hospital again. To compound it she is a fellow scrap and stamp girl and her house was broken into and they stole all kinds of stuff including her camera and lenses, memories, and hubbys wedding ring. so sad... anyways she has a great attitude about it. I say glad it wasn't a home invasion when you all were there. We had an aweful one a few months ago the Pettit family in Chesire, CT They killed the mom and two kids and tried to the father but he made it. I would want to die if my family was wiped out. anyways she has a great outlook on things. and I am glad that she wasn't home at the time. So, I am thinking of you girl.
Recipe:
Stamps: Savvy-thinking of you, Reason to smile
Accessories: Corner punch, tag maker rings,, brads, flower punch, scalloped punch, CM circle cutter, pop dots, glue dots, black marker for sentiment, glossy's accents, Green ribbon, tricolored ribbon scrap
Inks: Tempting turquoise,
Paper: DCWV- DP, Tempting turquoise, Choc. Chip, White, Wild Wasabi

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin