CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meow! Meow, to You!





It's someones Birthday....
Jenn Shurkus's Cat...Mr. Harley.

Have a Happy Birthday Kitty!

I just received some new papers and stickers, embellishments, bling, and ribbon and thought that I would make some new cards. I was looking over the products and My cat has been like WALLPAPER and when I came across Jenn's blog and saw Mr. Harley. Maybe in some deep thought that maybe my skitty cat wants me to make this card. A secret admirer of sorts. Mr. Harley is Handsome and My cat Simone...aka- Skitty cat. is so beautiful. maybe they could have a cyber date....Funny huh. Well anyways.

Happy Birthday Mr. Harley from Simone

Deets: Paper: Anna Griffin, Green, Black, Pretty in pink Ink: Black Accessories: Nesties, Die-namics, ribbon, bling, window punch, label punch, pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin