CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

You are My Rock Star!

I Haven't played with these stamps in such a long time that I had to bring them out and pretty much blow the dust off of them. I have a rock star at my work and I thought that I would give this to her on monday when I see her....Kind of my way of saying thanks for what you do. I do appreciate it.....I think that she'll get a kick out of it.

Deets:
Stamps: Greeting farm- Anya rock star, Hanna sentiments Paper: Real Red, Only orange, DP, Neenah Ink: Black, Wild Honey Copic Markers: E21, E33, R20, E50, E18, E13, E29, YR20, YR21, R27, R29, B21, B23 Accessories: Nesties, Window Punch, Label punch, Bling, Ribbon, Pop dots, TH brick embossing folder.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin