CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Am Sad For You!



My mother just called me to tell me that my uncle who has been sick for a very long time finally passed away. He struggled with heart disease. I think that I will send this card to the daughters on that side of the family. I thought that I would share this card in other ways too.

This weeks challenge for MFT WSC7. Very Cool. I love this layout too. I may have to make this again for one of my classes.
Deets:
Stamps: MFT Flopsey flowers, Many more sentiments Paper: DCWV dp, Echo Park -pathway, Doodlebug designs- petite prints dp, white, Cherry Cobbler, Appricot Appeal, Ink: Black Copic Markers: C2, E31, E33, E17, YR23, Y19 Accessories: Pop dots, Adhesive dots, Brad, Flower punch

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin