CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Your my pretty princess.


I was playing with a new technique and I have to say that it is very time consuming. On the fence about it. I have to say that I am pretty much instant gratification so I am not sure it it going to work. Will give it another shot though. The technique is with the Glitter Ritz system.
Die cutting sticker paper and then applying it to CS and then peeling the sticker off and adding the glitter (rub it in, dust it off and continue). I just happened to do it with the MFT flower and jeeze it was a project. I pretty much did this card around the flower.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- all dressed up jolianne Paper: DP, bashful blue, marina mist, tempting turquoise, neenah, Ink: Black Copic Markers: E000, E02, E00, G16,B18, C2 YR31, Y28, BG15, RV21 Accessories: Bling, Pop dots, clear adhesive, ribbon, Cuttlebug, Nesties, Glitter Ritz system, SU! ticket punch, Dienamics- Scalloped flower, ric rac

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin