CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Easel!




I just tried my hand at my first easel card. I think that it came out awesome. I think I am going to give it to my co-workers daughter for her baby shower. This is how you do it too.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- Laina Lamb design/ dienamics, Savvy sentiment, SU!Cuddles & Tickles Paper: SU! DP, Regal rose, Purely pomegranate, White Ink: Black Accessories: Nesties, MS Flower punches, Ribbon, MFT dienamics, Bling, Ribbon, Pop dots

Here's How to:
Thanks for giving it a try.
I started out with one 81/2 x 11" sheet of CS. You'll need out of that two pieces.. an 8x4" and a 4x4" piece. then I,
Scored the 8x4" peice on the 2" and 4" mark ( I used my scor-pal/ mindless). and fold on those score lines.
Add some adhesive on the first 2x2" section at the bottom. That is where your front is going to adhere. Match the edges with the 4x4" piece which is your front of your card. Decorate and Voila!
I popped the sentiment inside so the folded from would act as a kick stand for the front.
When it is all done it is a 4x4" card to fit into any standard envelope

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin