CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I just love Ya Baby!


The idea of going outside your comfort zone. HMmmm! That one is interesting. Try something new. I am always up for a good challenge. I have tried and tried again to make these paper medallions which I have to say that this is the best one yes. It still needs a little practice. I have tried and can NEVER! make it work so, then I just chuck it. Anyways. The greeting farms challenge is to try something new! HMmm again I will try. Here it is. Check out the TGF blog and the Farm Fresh Friday Challenges.

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm- Gigi, MFT all dressed up Jolinne Paper: Summer sun, Neenah, Real Red, Cosmo Cricket DP Accessories: Copic mkrs, Scalloped circle punch, Oval and ticket punch, pop dots, bling pearls, washi tape

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin