CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Tool Time


This is my Father's day card for my DH. He is going to be working from home in the fall. So he has been working very hard in his barn setting up shop. So, He still needs a few things to get started. I thought that getting his toolbox from Sears would be a grrrrreat thing for him Hence this card. Inside is the Craftsman logo and the pcx of what he wants (don't think I'll have time for the gift card) we'll see. Maybe I can get there before FD. I made the shirt card for my Father in law. That came out very nice too. Boy does that look real.
Deets:
Stamps: Too much fun rubberstamps- toobox, tools, sentiment inside (My toolbox)
Paper: Grey, Neenah silver, Ink: Black Accessories: Kraft knife, Copic mkrs, pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin