CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Sorry!


I was a bad girl. I was suppose to tell a friend something and really hadn't found the right time to tell her. Well. someone else spilled the beans and then she didn't say anything to me for a while and then I finally had the nerve to tell her. She said to me that she already new and put me on the spot. I really felt like a heel....I think that I really hurt her feelings by not confiding in her first and having her find out from someone else....what is that saying about me (NOT a good friend and I feel terrible. So I made her this card to break the ice and make up..........Inside says: Having one of those days! and I kept going with above in not so many words. I hope she'll forgive me.

Deets:
Stamps: KKS Charlotte, KKS Sentiments Paper: Tempting turquoise, Neenah, DP Ink: Black, Tempting turquoise Accessories: MS edge punches, Bling, SU! Oval punch, Copic mkrs, pop dots, mono, sponge

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin