CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joy is in the Air!


Well tis the season and it is off to a good start. I think that people are definately thinking twice about buying to buy. Really think about what is going on and not going crazy this Christmas season. I know I am. Things are especially tight this year. I am going to make most of my gifts with the talents that I use all the time and I think that it will be MORE special to receive a homemade gift than a tacky something or other that you'll never use or wanted. So Use what you have girls.
Anyways, I went on the CHF blog and was scrolling around and came across a similar card and loved the layout so I stamplifted this great layout. I hope you like it.
Deets:
Stamps: Hook, Lines & Inkers (93) Retired and I think is was one of my first xmas stamps when I started... I am so old :( Paper: Marco papers Red, Certainly celery, DP- DCWV Ink: Black Accessories: Copic mkrs, brads, Circle punch, Nesties, SU! edge punch, ribbon, CM circle punch, SU! scalloped circle punch, popdots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin