CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Creepy!


Getting ready for the spooky time of year. I just love Halloween. What great costumes the kids come up with. I will be one of those big kids. I am going to dress up this year. I can't wait.
This is a great set. I just had a class on fall cards. This is one of the cards that we made involving embossing and using the heat gun. Very Neat. The pcx here doesn't give it justice that there are black spiders stamped on the backdground of the eggplant cs and layered with black.
Deets:
Stamps: SU! From the Crypt, Holiday best Paper: Black, Elegant eggplant, white Ink: Black pigment, elegant eggplant Accessories: Sponge, xl oval punch, hole punch, clear rhinestone brads, distressing tool for edges, pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin