CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Is it time for fall????


It just doesn't seem possible for the fall season to start. I seems like summer just started. we finally have some beautiful weather and sheeesh! its over. What a bummer. I know now is the time that I have to get it into gear and start working on the case load for the Park & Rec. Department. I teach beginner rubber stamping. We have a great group of girls who are learning the entity of rubberstamping. We have so much fun.
Recipe:
Stamps: SU! Grand cornacopis ( a stamp set from 1996)
Holy Moly! Have I been doing this that long. Brother feeling old and I look back at some of my beginnning works and look how lame the coloring, and paper choices are. Practice, practice practice and you get nice cards like this
Accessories: Copic mkrs, nesties, ticket punch, primas, Robins Nest glass beads, Scalloped edge punch, pop dots
Inks: Really Rust, Black
Paper: Ruby Red, Choc Chip, white

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin